Sisters Conference and the Beginning of a Hurricane

Sister Cobb and I went with Sister Bell and Sister Clark to Sisters Conference today. It was absolutely amazing! Sister Laura V. Nickels, Stephanie Nielson, President Holland, and Sister Holland spoke to us. We even had chicken salad in the croissants from Costco, which I was craving! Shout out to Sister Wastlund's cutting skills with the peppers and green onions. I have never cried from an onion more in my life. Tears were actually streaming from my cheeks. It made Sister Naomi Cobb laugh so it was worth it! I have begun to realize how much I love to make people laugh. I love seeing genuine laughter and joy in the eyes of those I love.
I am committing tonight to study charity more. There is such an incredible need for it in this world.
It has been such a fun time to get to know better Sister Clark and Sister Bell. We have had such a fun time venting about people we're teaching and creepy vans following us, rejoicing over the changes seen in others, talking about our future weddings, dealing with cockroaches, and sharing our love for the Savior. These are sisters I want to remain sisters with forever!


Raleigh temple. Sister Cobb is the perfect hugging size.:)

Comments