Sister Sleepover!

I am writing this entry on July 1st of 2020, but the sleepover happened in September of 2019.

My second to last night in North Carolina President Holland called Sister Barnes and Sister Farnsworth (our STL's) and told them they were bringing me to Raleigh with them the next day. So after their day's work the J2 sisters (Sister Rowell and Starr) picked Sister Cobb and I up (along with my suitcases) and we went to their apartment for a sleepover. The STLs made the hour drive to join us. Then we would be able to hope in the car and head to Raleigh the next day. We all gave each other back massages and laughed and simply enjoyed each other's company. I still remember looking around at all of my beautiful sisters and thinking, "Wow. These are some of the greatest women and I get to be their sister". How thankful I am.






Father in Heaven,
        Thank you for the sweet experience of meeting such stalwart and kind people in North Carolina. For so long I have felt bitter towards memories of pain and discomfort. But without the bitter how could I taste the sweet? I understand better now Heavenly Father. Thank you for giving me the hard things even when you know it will cause me pain. I know now that is pure love. It is loving with an eternal perspective. I thank thee Father for all that I am and are becoming. Thank Thee for all that I have for truly it all comes from Thee. I thank Thee for eternally loving Jesus Christ as well. So much so that you allowed Him to endure the greatest pains of us all. Because of His and Thine eternal sacrifice all are eternally blessed. I pray that I may gain the gift of eternal love. 

In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

Comments