Messages of Love and Further Witnesses

I want to make an account of the love and further witnesses I have already received that this is a good and right thing. Heavenly Father has a beautiful plan for me. I believe that, finally, I really do.

Sister Goodman invited me to sing with a few sisters at the mission conference with President M. Russell Ballard on October 12th, 2019. Usually I feel terrible turning down any performance opportunities, yet I felt completely fine and at peace. :)

Sister Wastlund: Good Morning Sister Goodman! Due to some serious struggles with depression and anxiety I will be returning home before the mission conference with Elder Ballard and therefore will be unable to sing. I thank you so much for your immense love and faith in me. Love you Sister Goodman! ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•

Sister Goodman: I love you too, so very dearly. I want you to know how much I love and admire you. I know the Lord will bless you and that your life will unfold in beautiful and miraculous ways. You will learn and grow from this experience and it will all be for your good.   One of my favorite scriptures is D&C 90:24: Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good, if ye walk uprightly and remember the covenant wherewith ye have covenanted one with another.  I know all these things will work together for your good. Thank you for your beautiful voice and music that you have shared with all of us. My deepest love and prayers go with you. You're following the Lord's path for you, and all will be well. I love you Sister Wastlund! 

Sister Wastlund: Thank you Sister Goodman! I am saving this to read again.  I feel peace, excitement, and fulfillment. I prayed to treat myself with better charity and Heavenly Father helped me realize that I need to get help at home. There have been so much tears, prayers, fasting, priesthood blessings, and studying involved and Heavenly Father has shown me that my full-time mission is at a close. I feel the fulfillment of conquering some really hard and joyous months. Thank you for letting me share my feelings. You are one of the first people I've told. I love you and have learned so much from you. Your name is written in my journal multiple times. I wish you a wonderful rest of your mission and I'll keep in touch 🥰

Sister Goodman: Thank you!  I hope you do keep in touch. I left my last mission a little bit early, and it was so right. The real test is to follow what God has ordained for each of us. I know you are doing exactly what He wants you to do. Let me know if I can help you in any way. I love you so much!!!
---
I sent Sister Lacie Denning a voice recording explaining everything. She was one of the first people I wanted to tell because I knew she would be excited for me

Sister Denning:
AAAAHHHHHHH
bruh
I love you so much

I really feel like you're right, the spirit told me that you're ready to go and I can tell how happy you are! Sister I'm so happy that you were able to be my companion. You most definitely did what the Lord needed you to do for His children. And He is so excited for you to move on to the next phase of your life!

Speaking of next phases you can get married on the 27th of march

---
I sent a voice recording to Courtney.
From Courtney:
My mom tears are flowing!!!! I’m so beyond proud of you! For the first time you put you first! That is such a hard thing to do, but so necessary. I was always worried about everyone else and what they needed and I would put myself last. When I lost the twins I learned a lot about priority. Putting ourselves first enable us to better care for those around us! 

I would love your help with dance!! I can’t wait to squeeze you!! Now we can do yoga together!!! I’m the worst because I totally never sent you yoga stuff. I did not forget but preggers brain was in full effect!!! 

Call me when you are home!!!!!

My Reply: I will!!!! Thank you for saying that Courtney. Oh, it is so reassuring to see as I tell my family and loved ones my decision to go home I feel more and more peace. Love you and talk to you soon! :)

---

I told Sister Rowell and Sister Starr as we were driving to get ice cream and custard that I am going home. Both of their eyes filled with even more love than they already exude as I told them of the peace and fulfilment I feel.  We hopped out of the car and as we are walking in Sister Rowell said, "Sister Wastlund, I can already see that a weight has been lifted off of you. You are happy...Sister Wastlund I am so excited for you!"

---

I had called The Sister Training Leaders for Jacksonville throughout the process of deciding to go home - Sister Farnsworth and Sister Barnes. Once President Holland, my parents, and I had discussed we decided it was best for me to go home. Sister Cobb and I called Sister Barnes and Farnsworth to tell them. All 4 of us sisters could feel the strengthening confirmation of the Spirit. How grateful I am for the great love and witnesses God gave me at that time. I am writing these down so I may always remember them. 

Comments