Heavenly Father has a Sense of Humor

I have been recently making an effort in my prayers to "ask that mine eyes may be opened to see the 'I love you's' or tender mercies that thou art always giving". In the back of my mind I was thinking I would start seeing the big miracles that were happening. Instead what was given was much more comforting, more tailored to my needs. Instead I have been able to find enjoyment throughout my every moment of each day even without a "major" miracle occuring. I have realized that as I truly believe and know that I am a daughter of Heavenly Father who loves me more than I can comprehend--then I can't help but smile.
Random funny moment of the day: So the Spirit will often speak to me through music and this morning was no different. I had a terrible night's sleep and so hearing my alarm go off this morning was definitely a rough moment. I immediately thought, "Heavenly Father please give me the energy I need today". Well Heavenly Father knows exactly what I need.  Immediately these lyrics and tune began playing in my head, "One step at a time. There's no need to rush. It's like learning to climb or falling in love... one step at a time." I hope you can here the tune in your head. It was the perfect thing to make me start laughing, which is the best way to wake up. I am more and more convinced that Heavenly Father has the best sense of humor.

Comments