In God's Eyes It's Right On Time

For a moment I thought, "Am I really going home early?" And the Spirit reassured me immediately, " Not early. In God's eyes it's right on time."
I have had witness after witness that this truly is right on God's time.
• Sister Farnsworth "I have goosebumps"
• Heagy's gave me priesthood blessing and opened their house to me to come and relax and enjoy simply being in a home filled with the Spirit.
• Priesthood Blessing "Your Sacrifice is Sufficient"
• "You are assigned to labor in a new area. You are assigned to labor at home."
• "And there was no contention in the land....there arose a little pride". Let your pride go. it does not matter what others think. Though they do think highly of you.
• Brother Anderson called my mom and said that we need to have more faith. It is all going to work out. Heavenly Father has a beautiful plan for me.
• Immense feeling of excitement and peace in going home. No guilt.
• A feeling of fulfillment. My full-time mission is complete.
• Reading my patriarchal blessing, "The Lord expects you, in His time, to serve a full-time mission." The Spirit brought that line into a whole new light.
• After getting off the phone with my family for the second time today. Sister Cobb gave me a big hug and said, "Kimball you need to go home." I burst into tears...again and replied, "I know."
• Spiritual witness as I talked with my family yesterday, prayed, and fasted.
• Aunt Breckan "It's OK. I love you!"
• Ben "Your mom told me what is going to happen and I just wanted to reach out to you and let you know that I AM SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!! :) for everything.
I trust you. ;) I always have and always will. And I trust the Lord.
Love you!
,Your Best Friend"
• Father and Mother "We will support whatever decision you make"
• "I completely trust that you will make the right decision"
• I prayed for the gift of charity, patience, and kindness towards myself Saturday morning and expressed my immense gratitude for the miracles I have been a part of. I prayed for His help in the repentance or changing process of treating myself with the pure love of Christ. Immediately after finishing that prayer I fell apart. I finally had given myself to the Lord to be healed. And the first step in that repentance process was opening my eyes to see just how broken I was and how much healing I needed.
• I looked at my poems I had written that were hung on the wall in the new picture frames I had bought. I looked at the little angel statues and other precious possessions that companions and friends had given me. As I did so I thought, "I don't want any of this. I just want my family." 



One of my piles of tissues as I was trying to decide whether to go home or not. I don't know that I have every cried more in my life. My heart, nose, and eyes hurt =D


I need to meet with a counselor upon returning home (most likely Bishop Clayton) and try a medication or quite a few. I am going to build the most christlike and genuine relationships as I can with my family and friends as I follow the Spirit. I am going to seek guidance as to if and when Ben and I should be married. I am going to go to the temple often. I am going to love others. I will continue seeking personal revelation as I study from the Book of Mormon each morning. I will continue to love and serve my Heavenly Father and Savior. I will do their will. Heavenly Father really does want me to be happy :)

Comments