Medusa and Pocahontas

I would like to share one experience with you which I feel encompasses my feelings of this day. I endured through district leader and STL 30-minute phone calls! Why are they so long sometimes?! All I wanted to do was take a nice shower and curl up in bed! I am exhausted!! When we were finally done with accounting and I was finally done with my shower I walked into Sister Cobb's bathroom in my nightgown and my hair wrapped in a towel. She didn't say much and didn't really notice me until right when I was pulling my contact out of my eye. She then said, "Have you seen 'rescuers'?...you look like Aunt Medusa.".....Goodnight.

Oh, an afterthought:  I also sang "You Have Nothing to Fear in sacrament meeting with Ruthanne Wilson playing the piano. I was talking with Sister Becklund after sacrament meeting and she said, "my little girl leaned over to me as you were singing and whispered, "Mom, she sounds like Pocahontas"". I'm so excited to hold children again when I get home!!:)))

Comments