Jacksonville and Sister Cobb




Sister Naomi Cobb is my new companion and I love her so much! She kind of reminds me of a mix between Casidee Coombs and Emma Simpson, yet completely her own person. Two of my best friends in one human, wow! I am in the J3 Swansboro area. Same area that Sister Summer Smith was in before Pinehurst. Maybe I'll just end up in all the same places as her! 
Sister Cobb is so gentle, spunky, peaceful, and altogether a kindred spirit. How incredible that Heavenly Father divinely places companionships. I am realizing that YOU HAVE NEVER KNOWN SOMEONE LONG ENOUGH TO STOP GETTING TO KNOW THEM.  That includes my companions who I am with 24/7. That includes my future spouse who I will be sealed for eternity with. That includes my Savior who I have been striving to learn from my whole life. 
Swansboro is right on the beach which means hurricane season will be fun! It would be a blast to be sent to Pinehurst to stay during the hurricane. Oh, I hope that happens if it is in line with what Heavenly Father wants. That would be an absolute blast! It is going to be so awesome though because I will be here for all of the clean up. President said he has the feeling that we will be having a much worse hurricane this year. Buckle up buttercup!
Oh! Outside of mission territory: Ben is home from his mission and got to come over to my house for a bit after classes to video call, what a joy! It was so wonderful to see his smiling handsome face. And how in the world do you fall more in love with someone after being apart for 2 years!? God works in mysterious ways for sure. I still hope and pray to marry that best friend of mine! Oh, the cutest thing! I told Ben he is able to be completely open with me. Being on a missionary doesn't mean I am no long Kimball. A conversation then played out something like this, "So in that case can I ask you something?" "of course!" "So when people ask...can I tell them you're my girlfriend?" "....yes" We both blushed and then my mom walked in and Ben says, "Well, shall we tell her the news?" We all just laughed together. I never would have imagined that I would get a boyfriend on my mission.....yeah that sounds a little funny...but I'm happy about it! And I think Heavenly Father is too! I sure know that Sister Denning was!
So there were some incredible tender mercies as I walked into the new apartment a.k.a. TWO STORY TOWN HOUSE! Definitely a major difference from the 70's Pinehurst apartment. As I was carrying all of my stuff in to this new place I had a slight panic moment as my anxiety started to surface. Then immediately upon dropping my stuff inside the house I looked over to see hanging on the wall, "You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know". I immediately was reminded how much Heavenly Father loves me and cares about my happiness. I then walked upstairs to drop my bedding in my room and above my bed hung, "You are my sunshine". I began to hear Florene's voice singing harmony with my father as they sang that song. "I love you". Then I ventured into the study room only to find that the walls were a very nice blue. Oh, how I love the color blue. Thank you Heavenly Father for opening my mind to see the "I love you's".
Sister Cobb and I have a goal of helping 2 people enter the waters of baptism. :)


Comments