Goodbye Pinehurst






They both learned how to knit, and of course had to do some grandma photos! :)


Letter from Sister Denning... Kimball will be transferred this week and will sure miss her forever friend.


So the week was chill y'all

We had some cool lessons with some cool people and members and stuff. Dudes one of the lessons was with Norman and he's been studying the Book of Mormon every day. HE SAID HE BELIEVES ITS TRUE!! AND THAT HE WOULD GET BAPTIZED!! we shall set a date soon. Send all the prayers.

OH MY GOSH THERE WAS A HUGE SPIDER IN THE CHURCH (and on the side of the road ahhahahaah) WE NAMED HIM BRUCE.  I AM SO GLAD SISTER WASTLUND WEARS THE PANTS AND PUT THAT SPOOKY BOI UNDER A CUP. We were gonna teach him about the Restored Gospel but figured he wouldn't be very receptive to it given that we trapped him in a cup.

Alma 29:13
Yea, and that same God did establish his church among them; yea, and that same God hath called me by a holy calling, to preach the word unto this people, and hath given me much success, in the which my joy is full.
This is me ^ how cool

The teacher for Relief Society on Sunday asked if we would sing a couple verses if a song for part of her message so that was chill

Sister Wastlund is leaving me gosh dang ittttt! Happy birthday to me. What a way to celebrate.

Song of the Week in my Brain: Free by the Zac Brown band (I think...idk guys the veil is thick)


adios muchachos 

Hermana Denning


Kimball has been in Pinehurst for 6 months and will really miss all the wonderful people she has grown to love!

Comments