The comparisons of Kody

Just had to share something I love about Kody. He compares everything he does to something else. Yesterday while doing homework he said "this is harder than picking up a snake," or a few weeks ago when asked to carry down his dirty clothes, he said "that is harder than beating up a cheetah!" He is completely serious, and I have to turn the other way so he won't see me laugh.
This is an every day occurrence and it usually involves an animal, but it brings a smile to my face every time!

Comments

Oliver Family said…
haha that is so cute! I kinda did that same thing when I was younger too. I was reading my journal and when I was in 3d grade I wrote that me and you were cleaning our room and that "I would rather eat squash than clean my room-it's terribly boring".
Girl, you post awefully early in the morning, how do you get up that early? Love the cute sayings of Kody! So glad you're documenting them otherwise they'll get lost in the years! What grown up boys you have!
Breckan said…
:) -that's me, smiling. If I could make it laugh, I would.
He is such a cute kid and you are a cute mom to write them down so that you can remember them!
Amanda said…
That is so cute!!! The family moving into our house have 2 boys your same boys' ages; I'm sure they will have a blast playing with together!!

I love the comparison story, something you can always remember about him. :)
Brenda said…
That's so cute! An awesome journal entry for each day for sure!
The Mahi Family said…
OH, I'm bustin' a gut! That is so totally Kody - especially the serious part. It's going to be interesting when he realizes he IS funny!