Live Boldly

Tender mercy: Sister Cobb and I began talking about how much we wanted pizza and a member took us to get pizza for dinner. I met John and Linda for the first time today. I am beginning to realize how incredibly bold I can be as a missionary in talking about Christ. I hope to be that way my whole life. Live boldly! You'll find you're more accepted by others than you so thought. 
I was extremely bold in asking John question after question about his relationship with God. And then the Spirit continued to guide me in boldly testifying of truth after truth. It took the past sisters serving him once every week to him now inviting us back to his home tomorrow to share his/our beliefs. Don't try to play out the conversation in your mind. Let it play out in front of you. The Spirit truly will guide. I'm excited for us to share the Book of Mormon with him tomorrow. :)

Comments