I Accept Every Effort

I can feel that Heavenly Father is trying to teach me so much in one simple sentence: "I accept every effort". Each and every effort we give is celebrated in heaven, truly it is.

I met the Brother and Sister Scott today. They both were recently released as a senior couple for the NCRM and are still very much involved in the work. 

Oh, how I love the sweet gentle nature of Sister Cobb. She is so refreshing and truly such a beautiful daughter of God. I want to remember that hugs are her love language and make sure to give her one each day. She is right out of training. I am have only been out 3 months longer than her. We are both adjusting to missionary life. We are both working through anxieties. We are helping one another to turn to our Savior.

We had a Book of Mormon study at the Scott's home tonight. I met Justin (a self referred recent convert) and Amelia Elizabeth (who led the Book of Mormon discussion). It felt so wonderful to be uplifted by the lesson someone else was giving. Wowza. I found out today that we get to work with YSA because we are right next to Camp Lejune. I was also taught that I ask a military personel, "What's your M.O.S.?" and then they will tell me what there position / career in the military is. A whole new world for sure!

I am learning every day how much Heavenly Father truly wants me to be happy. I am also learning that my sole role to my companion is to love them. Through. It. All. They are striving so hard to believe in Christ and help others believe in Him and they need someone to believe in them. Someone to believe in their ability to be an instrument in the hands of Heavenly Father. 

I am singing "You Have Nothing To Fear" again in sacrament next week. :) How grateful I am for the gift of music. I pray that I will use it all my days to praise His holy name.

Comments