The best ward Christmas party ever...Not!


We attended our ward Christmas Party last night. It was Hawaiian themed and our family was dressed for the occasion (thanks to the Mahi Family)and really excited. A few minutes before we left I started feeling sick to my stomach. I willed myself to the party, knowing I had to help get the primary kids up to sing as part of the program. I had only been their about 30 minutes, and I told Garrett I wasn't feeling well and was going home. Well, I made it home began throwing up and must have passed out on the bathroom floor. I woke up with blood running down my face and throw up all over (I know, Gross!). I called Garrett and he ran home. Can I just say I have the best husband ever. He cleaned me up got me in bed (with four blankets and a heat pack because I was freezing...maybe shock.) And wouldn't leave my side the rest of the night afraid of me blacking out again. I now have a good shiner and a super glued gash above my eye along with a swollen knee.

Comments

Breckan said…
That freaked me out when mom told me!!! I'm so sorry! I hope your whole family doesn't get it... whatever it is! Scary!!!!!!!!!!!
ps. let me know if there's anything we can do... dinner, etc.
Brenda said…
Holy Cow! Are you ok? Call me if you need anything! I can watch your kids so you can rest and get better! I could take them to school or pick them up? Dinner? Call me if I can help! Did you see a doctor? I'm not sure blacking out is part of the flu.... fainting and feeling sick usually means....something else....
Amber, you're so skinny! I'm jealous! Nice shiner! The boys will all think it's cool at Christmas!!! Hope you're feeling better now!