Sledding, Snow Angels and Snowmen!










I have lived in Saint George for 12 years now and have only seen snow 3 or 4 times, this time it even stuck! It was fabulous waking up and seeing a world of white. School was canceled and the kids and I were bundled up (it took a while to find anything fit for winter) and headed outside by 9:00. We built a snowman, and then Nancy and the kids came over and we went sledding. We even fit in a few snow angels and some hot chocolate. By 12:00 our snowman had collapsed and the kids were all complaining (Grace really doesn't like the snow!). All I can say is it is a good thing we don't live in Salt Lake. We like the occasional snow shower and visits to snow covered Ogden, but we love our warm St. George.

Comments

Brenda said…
YEA SNOW!!!!! Cute pictures! It's funny how a few inches of snow will shut down our little town (or at least the school district!)I haven't seen this much snow that has lasted this long since I was about Sarah and Kimball's age!
Christina said…
I'm with you- snow is fun and novel but I would not want it all winter! The picture of Grace crying is classic!!