It's a girl!

Leelou Blogs

I had another ultrasound today (this one was actually official) and found out we are expecting another girl. Kimball, Jaden and Kody were all there to see their first view of their new sister. Everyone was excited except for Kody, he said "awww I wanted a boy." I am glad that Grace will have a sister so close to her own age, although it will be a new experience for me. Me and Katie (my sister) are 8 years apart and Kimball and Grace are 7 years apart. We will see how this compares to having boys so close together. I have yet another ultrasound in 4 weeks to check on the baby's heart and the position of the placenta, but hopefully with prayer everything will be fine.

Comments

Yeah! Congratulations! I love having my girls so close together! Hope things continue to go well!
Congrats Amber! Although I must say, I am kind of jealous!
YEAH!!!! I love to dress up cute little girls! This will be so much fun for me! Congratulations!
Oliver Family said…
Congrats! And by the way we are 8 years apart. (1979-1987). FYI :)
Wastlund Family said…
Thanks, I reversed the years. Me and you 8, Kimball and Grace 7. :) all fixed.
Christina said…
I am so excited for you guys. Grace and baby will be such great friends.
Brenda said…
Congrats! Grace will love having someone to play with every day!
The Mahi Family said…
I'm so happy for you Am ~ you're a great mom...
Amanda said…
Congratulations!!!! It will be fun having her and Grace so close in age!