Dance princess


Kimball preformed at the jubilee of trees with her dance company to help raise money for a life flight in St. George. Of Course she was the best dancer in her group, and all of the other girls look to her to follow. I am not a proud mother or anything. She really does love to dance and I can't wait to see her as she gets older. She is excited to show all of her family at our family Christmas program at grandma and grandpa Woodstock's during Christmas. This is your last look at Kimball's long hair, I just whacked 6 inches off.

Comments

Breckan said…
Pretty girl!!! love you!
Brenda said…
We can wait to see her dance! Brianna and Sarah's dance recital is Saturday December 20th 6:30PM at Desert Hills Middle school. (if anyone wants to come - it's free)Since its the same day as the family christmas party it will be a busy day. Maybe if I can get the music the girls can show off their dance at the party too? I wacked off the girls hair shortly after we had our family picture taken, although they both look really cute with short hair...I regret cutting it!