Now that's what I call too much makeup !

Thank you everyone for all of your concern. I am doing fine! I have a wonderful family that looks out for me(thanks mom and Breckan for the groceries). Our entire family has gone through the flu now, and no one has thrown up since last night. We changed sheets, scrubbed bathrooms and sanitized the house today (we thought that since we were missing church we should at least get our house in order). We have high hopes that we will finish out the year with no more illness...or accidents! This is the day after picture. Kimball looked at me this morning and said "you look like you are wearing too much makeup" . I am now officially black and blue from my head down to my knees.

Comments

Christina said…
Wow Amber, I am so sorry! Sounds like a killer flu!! I am glad that you are doing better!
Amber--that is so scary! The shiner looks great though!! ;) I'm glad you were so well taken care of! Did you ever think it may have needed stitches? The first picture looks like such a nasty gash. Just for a fun picture you'll have to take makeup to the other eye and match it! :)
laura said…
Nice eye. thanks for the invite. you have a beautiful family. and good for you to be running that much. that is impressive.