Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from the Wastlund's!

So we were all dressed up for church yesterday, and I decided we needed a family Christmas Picture. Of course we couldn't get the timer to work on the camera. Our home teachers showed up just in time (although Garrett hadn't remembered and forgot to tell me they were coming). They took our picture and you would think out of 7 pictures we could get one with everyone looking somewhat decent. This is the best shot! We love you all and hope you have a Wonderful Christmas!

Comments

Brenda said…
It's a beautiful picture! I wanted to come see you before you left but the stomach bug hit our house, have a wonderful Christmas!
Merry Christmas! What a great picture! We would love to see you while you are up this way, but we'll be leaving for Wyoming. (oh..the cold and wind....) Sometime we'll have to meet up!
Christina said…
I like your impromptu family picture. You are all dressed so festive. I love the black and red. I hope you had a great Christmas and thanks so much for the birthday phone call. You always remember, you're amazing!!