We attended our ward Christmas Party last night. It was Hawaiian themed and our family was dressed for the occasion (thanks to the Mahi Family)and really excited. A few minutes before we left I started feeling sick to my stomach. I willed myself to the party, knowing I had to help get the primary kids up to sing as part of the program. I had only been their about 30 minutes, and I told Garrett I wasn't feeling well and was going home. Well, I made it home began throwing up and must have passed out on the bathroom floor. I woke up with blood running down my face and throw up all over (I know, Gross!). I called Garrett and he ran home. Can I just say I have the best husband ever. He cleaned me up got me in bed (with four blankets and a heat pack because I was freezing...maybe shock.) And wouldn't leave my side the rest of the night afraid of me blacking out again. I now have a good shiner and a super glued gash above my eye along with a swollen knee.
Comments
ps. let me know if there's anything we can do... dinner, etc.