Young Women President

As most of you know I have been serving as first counselor in the Young Women's for a year now. Well with the mission call of our president to Romania (congrats Sis. Mc Fadden!) I am now the new president.  I am so relieved that I got to stay in Young Women's even if it has to be as president.  All of the Women that I work with are amazing and I could not love the girls any more.  I feel so blessed to be serving where I am. I feel like a part of my life is missing on this blog because all of our young women pictures are on our 4th ward YW blog (sorry it is private).  As the title of our blog say's I am "Going Fourth." 

Comments

Amanda said…
You will be the BEST YW president, just like you were in Primary! Those girls are lucky to have you! Congrat's!!!
Even thoughI knew this was coming it was still hard to hear, but I have to say that you are an amazing woman and I know that you will do such a fabulous job!
The Mahi Family said…
That's wonderful! Congratulations. YW is such a great place to be... Kimball will be joining you soon too! (Tiya is at YW camp now!)