Early Anniversary

 Jamen and Krista were visiting us for a few weeks and since our anniversaries are only a week apart we decided to celebrate together. Grandma Woodstock was kind enough to babysit. She was a trooper even after getting sick and throwing up the entire second day, while trying to watch 8 children. We didn't bring our phones on the hike so we took our time not knowing she was so sick. Thanks mom!
 We went to dinner the first night and then went and saw the movie "Green Lantern" at the Imax.

 The next morning we hiked the Narrows.  SOOO fun! If you have not done it, I would highly recommend it!



The water was chest high in places.


 Happy Anniversary sweetheart, I love you!

Comments

Oliver Family said…
Whoa that last one is a little racy :)
Wastlund Family said…
I actually chose that one because it was the least racy of the three. :)
Amanda said…
Happy Anniversary to a cute couple! I agree....whooo la la...I like the last racey photo! ;) Glad you had a nice Anniversary!
Way to personal for me! J/K I want to see the ones that didn't make the blog! :)
The Mahi Family said…
Oh girls, you make me laugh! Garrett is just a passionate man! hee3 ;-) That hike looks absolutely awesome! On my 'to do' list now! Happy upcoming Anniversary! Oh! That actually reminds me, Gretchen's reception is in Cedar City on August 12th from 7-9p. Let me know if you want the address!