Baby Jonathan Kunoa

 I was able to travel to California with my parents and Jamen, Katie and Daniel to attend the funeral of our cousin Noelani's baby. He died two weeks after birth from Strep B complications. I have never seen such strong parents. Noelani and her husband Sam were amazing. They both spoke at the funeral and she even sang. They were both completely composed and used it as a great missionary tool to teach their non member family and friends about the plan of salvation

 It also became a family reunion. It was so fun to travel with my family and see relatives I have not seen in years.



 Grandma Church and all her daughters.  Bottom Picture oldest to youngest. I still think my mom is the most beautiful of them all!
The three Woodstock Girls (even though Katie and I now have new last names we will always be a Woodstock).
My sweet sister!

Comments

I am so glad that you got to go! What a wonderful support your family is!