Utah Valley Half Marathon

Warning...too much info. Read at your discretion

I ran my best race ever! 2hr 30min. My time would have been even better if  the port-a-potty lines wouldn't take 10-15 minutes to get through. I had to go and I would not go in my pants no matter how much it added to my time!!! Sorry too much info. :) I felt good the entire run and had a great finish. I was worried because I had pulled a tendon in my foot 2 weeks before training on the St. George marathon course. The doctor put me on steroids for 7 days and  I actually did great, other than needing to stretch it out a little more than usual during the run and some internal bleeding after the race.  Thanks again to my wonderful running partners for the fun weekend! Next time let's take a girls weekend without the run!


 Waiting in the freezing cold for the race to begin. Yes, we brought chairs. At first people gave us some strange looks but after an hour of sitting on the cold ground they were pretty envious. 
 The bus ride up (not quite awake yet)

Comments

Oliver Family said…
You are A-Mazing! I hope your kids know how kick butt you are.
I thought of you a ton that day and even looked around a little bit. We should've tried to meet up somehow! I would've loved to have seen you! Someday we'll be able to give each other a big hello hug and hang out again! ;) Way to go!