Nothing much going on!

The new year has been uneventful (which is wonderful), but I thought I should let everyone know I am still around. My next post will have a picture of me crossing the finish line of the St. George half marathon next Saturday (that is if I make it)! We have been training hard, but I am still fighting a hurt knee from when I passed out last month. I was hurting pretty bad after our twelve mile run last week, but had a great run this morning. Hurt knee or not I am doing it. See you at the finish line!

Comments

Christina said…
Good luck on the half marathon. You go girl!!!
Brenda said…
Good luck Amber! That is so awesome that you are running in the marathon! Hope your knee feels better!
Christina said…
We are on for Thursday at 6:30. To get a reservation cost $20 but they said they do not forsee a problem seating us.
Christin said…
Good for you. I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow. See you there.

Christin
Wow! That is incredible! Way to go! Good luck and have fun Saturday!