Happy New Year!

My first day of the new year started out wonderful. Grace who is usually awake at 6:30 when I get home from my runs, slept in until 9:00. I actually had time to update my blog and have some time to myself. The church building that we forgot to reserve for the primary activity on Saturday was still available!!! Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles (yes I was singing when I found out). My prayer this morning must have worked, oh the tender mercies of the Lord! :). If the year keeps going like this I can't go wrong. Wishing all of you a fabulous year also!

Comments

Great posts Amber! Your blog looks fabulous!! I'm so proud of you, you little blogging girl!
Christina said…
I have just been catching up on your blog. It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas.
I think girls night is the 2nd Thursday but I will call Christin and make sure. I'll give you a call!
Brenda said…
Looks like you have a great Christmas! I wish I would have gone to bed early on New Years, we have been up late (early morning hours) all during the Christmas break! Happy Holidays! And I agree, keep blogging!