Gracie's High Climbing Adventures!

Uh oh! I'm in trouble again!
Wouldn't it be great if the reason all of my chairs and bar stools are always up on the table was because I love to scrub my floors every day? Ya right!!! My chairs are up on my table because I have a daughter who can climb anything! Grace has now figured out that she can push chairs around the house and get to whatever she wants. It took me four children, but I finally understand what mom's mean when they say they have a climber. I often find her sitting in the kitchen sink, and she has now attempted climbing the outside of the banister all the way up the stairs(I didn't get a picture of that one...I was trying to save her life :)). Yes she has fallen a few times, but she gets right back up. What can a worried mommy do? I can't wait till this stage is over.

Comments

Brenda said…
I know the feeling! Let me know if you find a solution to the whole pushing barstools/chairs around to get up-to/in-to anything stage! I have to keep both eyes on Boo and he still gets into trouble! Grace sure is a cutie though, hard to get mad at them even at our wits end!
Breckan said…
give her a bazillion kisses for me!!!
Christina said…
She is so cute! I love that she likes the kitchen sink. I can't believe that she is walking around and being so busy. Wasn't she born just last month. Oh, time flies!
That's so cute, Amber! Sadly, there's nothing we can do except follow them around! Kai, thankfully, hasn't figured that out yet, but he just figured out how to go downstairs by himself, thank goodness! I was tired of rescuing him from upstairs! She still won't keep bows in her hair, huh? One day! Lotta love your way from us!