Gotta love Girls Night!


I have been lucky enough to have two nights out with the girls this month. Earlier with a few friends from Santa Clara(Barb, Christin, Christina). We laughed till I had tears in my eyes. I won't disclose the conversation, but it was great to have a night away. Last night was a last minute "get away before we go crazy night" with some friends from this side of town (Jolynn and SuLynn). Yes...I made our waiter take a picture. We had a great dinner at Iggy's (one of my favorites) and then hit Target (another of my favorites). The best part of the evening was coming home and finding my dishes done and the last laod of laundry started. Even my husband knew I needed a night off. I couldn't ask for better friends (husband included)! I'm the luckiest girl around.

Comments