Jaden's 9th Birthday!

 Jaden invited the family to Pirate Island Pizza for his family birthday this year, and then had his Cousin Logan over to spend the night.  He came away with a stash of gifts and candy and had a great time with his cousins.  


I can't believe Jaden is already a Wolf scout and beginning Bears this month.  He is getting such a fun personality, and is such a cuddle bug.  I have to squeeze him every chance I get, because I know he will grow out of that stage sooner than later.  Jaden is very competitive and Loves to work out and lift weights with daddy and play basketball.  He is very tender hearted and helpful, but can also play the role of the class clown.











Jaden has chosen chicken patty sandwiches and chips and dip for his Birthday dinner on Tuesday and is excited for mom to come decorate his desk at school and bring doughnuts to his class.
Happy Birthday Jaden! We love you!

Comments

Looks like a wonderful, fun, and nonstressful party. I think that I should try it sometime! Happy Birthday Jaden!
Amanda said…
I can't believe how grown up your kids are since I saw them last! :/ You are such a fun mom; Kody's birthday looks amazing & you always do so much for your cute kids!!! Is her really 9 already!?!

Little Taylor is adorable too! Miss you!
Breckan said…
Oh, I miss Pirate Island!