Basketball

KODY 
This was the only picture I got of Kody, only because another mom emailed it to me. Their coach never let anyone know about team photos so we missed out.  Kody has an awesome shot, but his heart is not really into basketball like Jaden's is.  He loved hanging out with his friends and the treats at the end of the game though, so he stuck with it! We can't wait to find out what Kody will choose to excel at.

JADEN
 Jaden on the other hand is a born basketball player, scoring over 75% of the points each game. He has told us that basketball is the sport he is going to stick with. Daddy was actually able to help coach, which Jaden loved. The only reason I got pictures of Jaden, is because Krista was visiting, attended one of the games and took some pictures for me. I never seem to remember my camera as I am rushing everyone out the door to the games.


 I love that look on his face as he is waiting to see if his shot will go in.


Comments

I am shocked that you would forget your camera! :) What fun boys! I love to go to baskeball games so I hope my Cody loves it too!
Breckan said…
I'm excited to see what different things my kids are going to excel at. That's neat that Jaden's already found a niche!