A Terrible Dirt Bike Riding Experience

Last weekend Garrett went on a riding trip with some friends up near Afton Wyoming. He told me he would be home Saturday around 2:00 so we could make it to our ward picnic in Pine Valley at 4. They didn't have service there and I had no way to get a hold of him. 2:00 on Saturday came and went, and at 3:00 I left with the girls for Pine Valley. His phone still went straight to voicemail. I got home around 7 that night and he still was not home and I had no word from anyone. There was also a flash flood warning for Afton. I started to get a little panicked because he had never just not come home. I called around to some of his other riding buddies and got the phone number for Trents wife the man he was riding with. Finally around 10:30 that night I got word. Well, I have included the text thread. He had just decided to stay another day and didn't inform me. I was so upset! He texted me the next morning.

Comments