Provo City Center Temple Dedication

Grace attended her first temple dedication on Sunday.  As we sat and waited for it to begin there was a video playing with pictures of the inside of various temples.  I was overcome by the spirit and leaned over to Jaden and told him that the greatest blessing I could have on Earth is to someday have every one of my children gathered around me in the temple.  It will be at that moment that I will feel like I have done what I need to as a mother to get them on the path that leads to the celestial kingdom.  Then it will be up to them.  I can just picture it in my mind.  I pray I never have the heartache of one or more of my children leaving the church, but even if they do, I know if I remain faithful to my calling as a mother and teach them and guide them now, that the Lord will lead them back someday.

Funny...
After the dedicatory prayer Grace said to me in a rather loud and exasperated voice "that is the longest prayer I have ever heard!!"  We got a few chuckles from those around us.

Comments

As I look at all of these posts I can't help but think how lucky and blessed I am to call you my friend! You are the most amazing mother, wife, and primary president! You are creative and inspired and inspiring! Thank you for always being that bright spot of everything good in my life! Sure do love ya!