Happy Birthday to Me! #37

The morning started out rough, when I went upstairs to find my kids rooms a mess on the day I clean.  I was trying to get ready to go out of town, and had visiting teaching appointments that morning and was feeling very overwhelmed.  Just then Daniel walked in with a Daisy in his hand to wish me  a happy birthday.  I burst into tears :).  From that moment on the day went better.  I got busy and got to work, did my visiting teaching, and when I got home my mother-in-law and sis-in-law were there cleaning my house, and I was showered with gifts from family and friends.  Kimball even babysat for two nights so Garrett and I could get away to Zion.

   




I am so loved!
Majestic View Lodge in Springdale

 We sent these pictures to Kimball to show to the kids. Hinckley was ready to come find us an rescue us!




Morning hike to breakfast






 We also made it the temple, dinner and a movie the following night.  It was a great weekend, and I came home to a clean house and notes from my kids!  

My life is blessed!

Comments

I am so glad that you post pictures like that! It makes the rest of us feel like we are normal! So glad that you had a great birthday after all!