Valentine's Day



Garrett and I went on a last minute Valentine date on Saturday.  Garrett got home home late from work, so we only had about 45 minutes before we had to be back to run kids around.  We decided on Grandma Toblers because we didn't really have time to sit down but did not want fast food.  When we got there though we realized they only served lunch until 3 and it was 3:30.  She recognized me from her original shop in Santa Clara and said with a smile "We will make an exception for you." She got us our food plus a giant Valentine cookie and doughnuts for the kids on the house.  I told her she had saved our Valentines Day!


Valentines Day actually fell on a Sunday this year.  We woke up to grandpa's yummy muffins!

Then mommy made a yummy Valentine dinner that night with Alfredo lasagna with heart shaped rolls, Salad with heart shaped veggies, and heart strawberry shortcakes.


I love my family!

Comments

Oliver Family said…
Love the picture of the table with Hinckley in the background!
You always go overboard with everything! That is why I love you ! You are amazing!