School Projects

5 kids at 4 different schools means a lot of homework!  This is one of the many projects I stayed up late to help finish.   This particular night Kody had this 10 page Egypt book to finish, Jaden had a book report, and Kimball needed help burning a CD for dance company.  I didn't realize when I was in school that I would be going to school until I was 52 (that is when Hinckley will graduate). I actually love helping my kids, and they do most of the work themselves, I just wish all their projects didn't seem to be due at the same time! :)
And FYI...every project I have helped them with they have gotten 100%.

Comments

Oliver Family said…
There were so many nights mom stayed up and helped me with projects I had waited for the last minute to do. Never appreciated her at the time. So in case your kids forget to say it- YOU ARE AWESOME!