Halloween Festivities

 Carving Pumpkins




 Ward Trunk or Treat





 School Parade




Class Halloween Party

I was in charge of Grace's class Halloween Party again this year.  

 We decorated Rice Krispie pumpkins 


 Made Frankenstein lanterns
 We also played "The Goblin and the Ghost" and "Mummy Hands."

Happy Halloween Birthday Josh!




 Halloween Night

This was the first year I have not gotten all of my kids in a picture.  Kimball has play rehearsals every night and didn't get home until late.


Movie on the Lawn

"Casper meets Wendy"


 Preschool Spooky Program






Comments

Oliver Family said…
Kimball had play rehearsal on Halloween? Lame! I love the second to last picture with Taylor holding up her hat. She's so sassy and cute.
LOVE LOVE LOVE your Halloween pictures!!! I want my movie on the lawn to turn out like yours!