The hazards of walking

















Hinckley is 11 months now, and walking everywhere.  With her new confidence walking, she has now decided she can climb everything.  I can't leave the step stool out or she is up on the counter as soon as you turn your back, and this morning she got this little gem. I had the gate up on the stairs, but she has began standing up and holding onto the top. She must have turned and fallen head first.  Who knew two steps could cause so much damage!  I watched her for signs of a concussion, but she is just fine.  Mom is just frazzled and a little more cautious!


Comments

Little gem???????What the heck!!!! Poor baby!!!! I can't belive that I haven't seen it!
Oh ouch! I saw your post on my blog and didn't realize she was walking though! That is a nice, not so little bump there! Wowzers!! Still cute as ever! :)