The Little Things



I have really taken notice lately of the sweet little elderly people that we are surrounded by.  Every day without fail as I drive Jaden to school we pass a little old man walking the same route and picking up garbage.  He turns and waves as we pass, and Jaden and I have grown to love this man we have never even met. Our new neighbor, 73 year old Gyneth, brought over these beautiful quilts she had made for Grace and Taylor, and is in the process of making a blanket for the other kids as well.  We constantly have elderly neighbors bringing treats and goodies from their gardens and feel so loved!

Comments

Oliver Family said…
That is so sweet! If I don't turn into the crazy old woman that throws her cats at people- I want to be the sweet old lady that makes and cookies and blankets for everyone.