GOODBYE 2012

This was a very difficult year for me and my family.  Pregnancy sickness from January to March, losing Garrett's Grandpa Jenson in April, then my mom getting sick in May.  Watching both my mom and dad suffer as her illness increased through the summer. Having a baby in September. Losing mom to cancer in October. Nights without sleep through November and December being up with a newborn and learning to cope without mom.  And then losing Grandma Church on Christmas Eve and preparing for another funeral.  I took down the tree the day after Christmas and cried as each ornament came down that reminded me of mom, but was ready to move on and am looking forward to a new year!
BUT I DID IT...through it all my faith has increased, I have seen the tender mercies of the Lord, have felt the love of others, and my family has prospered and is healthy and happy!  THANK YOU FATHER IN HEAVEN FOR YEARS LIKE THIS ONE THAT REMIND ME OF WHAT IS TRULY IMPORTANT AND THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE!!




Comments

It has been a rough year!!!!! I am with you...Good Bye 2012 and HELLO 2013! You are such an amazing person inside and out! I admire and take so much strength from you. You deserve an amazing new year! Love you!