Grace Strikes again!

I left the boys in charge of Grace and Taylor while I ran Kimball's friend home the other day, and this is what I came home to.  Grace ran to me and said that Taylor had cut her hair.  Taylor right behind her said NO...Gracie cut my hair.  Grace admitted to "just trimming her bangs". Grace was in trouble not just for cutting Taylor's hair but for lying about it. Grace cut her own hair when she was 2 and again when she was 3, but now has a new victim.  I think my dad may be right that Grace is predestined to be a beautician! She can already braid her hair and put in her own ponytails! I just wish we had taken Krista up on her offer to take our family pictures over Thanksgiving.


Comments

gun and lesly said…
Your whole blog is SO cute! Thanks for being such a good mommie! Love grandma
Yeah you are right....no clip is going to hold those bad boys! Good Luck!