Christmas Morning

The kids woke up around 5:30 and were ready to go. I love watching them open their stockings, they are my favorite part!






My favorite Christmas present was a keepsake ornament from my dad.  What a treasure it will be to hang it on the tree year after year and remember my amazing mother and the love she had for us and our dad.


 Kody's Gift from Santa was a motor scooter
 Jaden got an Ipod touch from Santa
Kimball got a karaoke machine and an angel tree figurine from Santa. This one is entitled "Remember" for her to remember the year she lost her grandma Woodstock. They had a very special relationship.
Grace and Taylor got a motorized car from Santa

 We were all done with presents in about an hour and we left the family room looking like this and went over to grandma and grandpa Wastlund's house for breakfast and more Christmas.

 Grandma and Grandpa Spoiled us as usual, and we were all having so much fun that I didn't get any pictures taken until it was all over.
 Kimball and her cousin Sarah spent the entire day together.
My dad came that evening and stayed the night and we watched Madagascar 3 to end the day. It was a wonderful Christmas!

Comments

Looks like everyone was spoiled! But isn't that the fun part?!