Ward Christmas Party

It is such a blessing when you are an over ambitious woman to be married to such a talented man. I was asked to head up decorations for our ward Christmas party.  The theme was "Breakfast in Bethlehem." I really wanted to give it a Christ Centered Bethlehem feel, and so I asked my sweet husband to help.  He made me a well for the water, the Manger for the stable, and 20 golden stars for the tables. I tied it together with purple and grape vines, and it really came together beautifully!
  The Golden Stars

The Food Tables

  The Manger

The Well
  Kody was asked to be Joseph in the Nativity

Comments

I think that it turned out beautiful! You are an extremely talented woman and I am so lucky to call you my friend! You always pull things off that are fabulous! Now take some Ambien and don't get sucked into any more big projects!
Oliver Family said…
It turned out even better than I expected. I might to borrow for my next ward party :)
The Mahi Family said…
Wow Amber, totally awesome!