Prophet Christmas Project

Since my children are all named after prophets, I wanted them each to have a picture of their prophet in each of their rooms.  I found six or seven quotes from each prophet that they are remembered for, and put them all around their names along with their favorite temple and prophet picture.  I hope this will help them draw closer to that prophet and that their inspired counsel will touch them at some point in their lives as they remember what he has taught. I hope to sit down with them one on one sometime on Christmas and read and explain each of these quotes.  They have such amazing namesakes and I want to encourage them to take on those attributes.  It has been interesting as I have learned what each prophet stands for, how our children are named after the perfect one.  




Comments

L and T said…
that's awesome Amber. meaningful gifts.
Have I told you lately how amazing you are? What an incredible mom you are! Very thoughtful! I love them!