A Disneyland Christmas

 Garrett and I decided to take the kids to Disneyland for Christmas this year.  What better way to spend Christmas than by making memories. We packed them each a Mickey bag with new movies, games and snacks for the ride, and off we went!
 Way stayed at the Marriott Residence inn and loved it.  A full kitchen, separate bunk bed room for the kids and a king bed for mom and dad. They also had a basketball court which the boys loved, a wading pool perfect for Grace along with the pool and hot tub.  They served breakfast and dinner which was a huge money saver and even showed movies on a big screen in the kids eating area.  The transit also picked us up right outside the hotel.

 We had to take the traditional Disneyland picture!
Amazing Christmas decorations! No one does it like Disney.
 The weather was in the 70's, absolutely beautiful!  We got a call from our neighbors telling us our sprinkler line burst because the weather was so cold, and we were thankful to be in California. Thanks Kraig for taking care of it for us!

 Grace was expecting to see Santa since the trip was from him, and he didn't disappoint!






The new Star Tours was fun, but nothing like the original.

The lines were great and we rode Space mountain about 5 times. Splash Mountain just let us stay on the log because there was no one in line. Indiana Jones was closed! :(

Buzz Lightyear. Mom was the best shot!
 Toon Town

 I bought Grace a new Minnie outfit and she waited a month to be able to wear it to Disneyland.

 They love the roller coasters, but the giant Mickey Ferris Wheel is terrifying! Especially for my boys.  




 Grace loved the new Little Mermaid ride, but she asked over and over again to go on Snow White. Snow White was the first ride we went on when we got there because there was no line, and I think she was just amazed.


 Grace was tall enough for almost every ride, and wanted to go on Tower of Terror with us.  I don't think one ride scared her...at least that is what she told us.
 Winnie the Pooh

 Pluto
 Dumbo was the longest line we had to wait in.
 This is definitely my action figure collection.

Instead of choosing a gift from Disneyland, Grace chose to have her face painted. She walked around like a little princess the rest of the time.
Funny story...I took Grace to the restroom and she announced to everyone that she was going poo.  Then from her stall began singing at the top of her lungs "Winnie The Pooh."  I overheard some girls giggling about her and saying she reminded them of the little girl from Monsters Inc.

We missed Taylor, but she loved hanging with her cousin Spencer and was in good hands with Grandma Woodstock and Katie. Thanks!

Comments

So jealous!!!!! I know that I was there in September, but I could go every month! Looks like fun!
laura said…
Wow how fun!! It looks like you had a blast!
Oliver Family said…
I love all the looks on Grace's face. So cute! What was she talking to Santa about-I love that first picture of them.
Christina said…
I am so jealous. You will have to tell me what days of the week you went. I keep a journal of good days to visit Disneyland and so far I don't have any in December.
Looks like you rode "The Ferris Wheel of Death" as my family has named it. Got to be the worst ride ever.
gun and lesly said…
SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY--GRANDPA AND I ARE SO BLESSED. THANKS FOR BEING SO FAITHFUL AND WONDERFUL. ITS THE GREATEST GIFT PARENTS CAN HAVE!