Mama Woodstock's Birthday!

The big 54! I probably shouldn't be sharing that. :)

Her favorite candy bar- Almond Joy
Her favorite gum-Cinnamon Trident
Her favorite color nail polish- pink
She just had to try this thing ( shake weight if you can't tell). I think the best gift was having Scott visit for a few days!
Grandpa took her away for the night and a relaxing day in Brianhead.
Katie surprised her and came all the way from Springville and Amber took her for her first professional pedicure!
We love you mom, happy birthday!

Comments

no, we love you mom! So sad we couldn't be in the party! Happy Birthday mom!!!!!!
I LOVE your mom and dad!! Tell her happy birthday from me! Great pictures Amber! I can barely remember what your siblings looked like when we were all younger. I don't even recognize Katie. You'll have to put up an old family picture for me sometime. :)