Dixie Round Up Rodeo-Take 2



After Last years drama (click here for last years rodeo story) the kids swore they would never attend the rodeo again. Well, since Kimball was performing we gave it another shot.


Jaden and Kody were the only ones to stick it out with me and Grandpa, daddy got tired and took the girls home early. The boys would not leave until the bull riding was over. (which of course is the last event)

Kimball did awesome singing at the rodeo and has plans to audition for the Star spangled Banner next year already, so I think we will now be annual rodeo attenders.


Check out this video of her performance, she is pretty collected for a 10 year old. Daddy accompanied her on the guitar.


We even got to see grandpa and Breckan and the kids!



Comments

Oliver Family said…
I still can't see the link but I watched the video. Kimball did amazing! Tell her she's my hero.
I can't get on to hear her sing, but I am sure that she did a great job! thanks for remembering your camera!