Scouting

This is my first experience having a scout, so don't laugh at me when I tell you this.
I went and bought Jaden a new scout shirt and all the other scout "paraphernalia." I called my brother Daniel (the scout guru) and asked for a quick way to get all the patches on until I could sew them. He said to super glue them. Well, It was not going well, and so I called him back. "Oh" he said, I meant hot glue. Well, my fingers along with the shirt are now a super glued mess.
Lesson learned...call mom first!

My cub scout

Grandpa Woodstock has been here the last few weeks getting their house ready for Grandma. She will be here next week, and we couldn't be more excited to have them here!


Taylor was enjoying the popsicles also. Grace kept sneaking her tastes, and she couldn't get enough.

Comments

I love the hole in the jeans...you should try camo duct tape, my boys love it! Maybe one day I'll get to live by family! Then again, maybe not, especially with our new lifestyle. As I progress along in life, I realize how important extended families are.....Amber, thanks for being such a great example and mother.
I still laughed and I all ready knew the story. You are a great mom and are alway so supportive! I love ya!
Oliver Family said…
Yeah I'm done with super glue. I try glueing on a knob in our car that kept falling off and I ended up glueing it so it wouldn't turn anymore so Steve had to pry it off and paint it black again. And in the process I got it all over my hands and in my hair (which I eventually had to cut off cuase I couldn't get it out)
Breckan said…
Jaden is growing up TOO FAST. Tell him to STOP. :)