Prelude to Summer

The weather has been so beautiful here, that I set up the kiddy pool for Grace on Saturday. Of course everyone wants to join in the fun. Jaden and Kody had contests to see who could keep their head under water the longest, Kimball brought out the i pod and danced across the lawn, and Grace threw everything she could find into the pool.


Look Jaden and Kody finally got a pet fish! They named her Angel :)


That's all she's allowed to kiss!

Taylor even enjoyed watching form the bouncer.


Only Two weeks left of school, and then our summer officially begins!

Comments

Amanda said…
Taylor is getting so big, she is darling! We're hoping to have warm weather around here sometime soon... :)

Cute kids, hope you guys are doing well!
What a cute pic of Talor! Good job mom! If you can keep Kimball to just kissing fish than we need to trade secrets!
Christina said…
You guys are going to have a great summer. I love the pet fish, the best kind! Kimball is getting so big, she has a really cute hair do, so grown up! We must get together this summer and let the kids play!
Oliver Family said…
Taylor is getting SO cute! And the picture of Kimball kissing the fish I thought she had chopped off her hair. At first I gasped but then I then it looked really cute. So if she ever wants to do it she could totally pull it off.
The Mahi Family said…
Glad I stopped by so I could catch up with you! Lots of fun end-of-year stuff going on! Everyone is looking so good! Thanks for all the cute pix.
Breckan said…
I need to kiss that little baby!!! I don't think I can stand being away much longer.