Hooray!

I love that I can actually say I am due this month!! Just thought I'd share. :)

Comments

Oliver Family said…
It's about time. :) Maybe it's becuase I've been pregnant right along with you but it seems like you've been pregnant forever! I'm so excited for you.
Amanda said…
Woot woot! YEAH!!! She will be here before you know it! I am so sorry I missed you...:( It is always crazy when we're in Utah b/c there is so much to do. (And, I am terrible at fitting it all in) I really wanted to see your cute little belly.
Wish I was there to help with primary too!
Can't wait to see her, hopefully she'll arrive a little early. :) That's always nice!
The Millers said…
You look so great for being almost due, I still think you have forever to go. Anyway, I love Kimballs gift to you, very sweet!
I can't believe that she is really coming! It seems like only yesterday that you told me your were expecting. What a wonderful thing that you have let me be a part of this pregnancy with you. You are a wonderful mom and I can't wait to finally see little Taylor and just hold her. I can't wait!
Christina said…
I am so excited for you!!!