Taylor Rose Wastlund!

Taylor R ose
Born:
Jan. 24th 2010/5:11 p.m.
Weight:
8 lbs.
Length:
19 inches

Mommy's hardest labor. I was induced that morning beginning at 6:30. My contractions would not stay consistent, and Taylor would not engage in the birth canal. I thought it would never end! I did it all natural though and got this cute little thing at the end, so it was all worth it!
She had a tight squeeze, and broke her collar bone on the way out! :(
It's definitely a girl!


The proud parents!My first bath.Meeting The family!
We were very lucky because I had the only baby on the mom and baby floor. Normally they would not allow children in because of the H1N1 scare, but they made an exception since we were alone.Thanks to all of our thoughtful family,friends and ward members, for your gifts, meals and well wishes!
Leaving the Hospital.
We brought Taylor home to a very excited house full! Now if we can just keep her safe from Grace.:)

Comments

dicksonkidz said…
She's so BEAUTIFUL!!! Love that color on her! I'm so excited for all of you and we can't wait to see her in person! Addie says "Oh mommy she's so cute can we have another!!" Congratulations!!! Glad everyone is doing well. We miss and love you guys! Love, The Dicksons
Breckan said…
She's perfect. Love you guys!
Amanda said…
YAY! Taylor made it and she is BEAUTIFUL!!! You look amazing, especially having an ALL NATURAL birth..WOW!!!! You are incredible.

She is just perfect, I wish I was there to hold her. That is awesome your kids were all able to come to the hospital too.

Good luck keeping her safe from Grace, that's the tricky part! :) xoxoxox
Oliver Family said…
Ahhh I'm so excited to come see her. She's gorgeous-like mother like daugther. Love you!
Christin said…
So fun to have a new one in your house. She looks a ton like her sisters.

Christin
I am so glad that she finally made it and that you are still alive after going through it all naturally! You are amazing. I still can't believe how great you look. She is beautiful and I can't wait for my turn to just sit and hold her!
Soosie said…
She is beautiful, and you look amazing, Amber! Congrats! I know what you mean about keeping her safe. When I had Jack, I had to either take the two girls in the bathroom or the bassinet just to keep him safe! Good luck.
laura said…
congratulations on a beautiful little girl!!
Christina said…
I am so excited for you! Ouch, broken colar bone! What do they do for that in babies? You look wonderful, natural birth, you are my hero! Good luck!
Cassie said…
congrats!!!!!!! I haven't checked for a while...so I didn't know if you had your baby yet! She is soo cute. Great job!