Grocery shopping

So Garrett and I took all the kids grocery shopping this morning. We divided the list in two and the boys took a cart and the girls took a cart and we raced. We bought groceries for the entire month, so we had a huge load ($488). When we got home and were unloading all of the groceries, we noticed quite a few things that weren't on the list (sunflower seeds, light ranch- which we hate etc...). Garrett and I were both wondering why the other had bought them. I finally asked, and come to find out it was neither of us. Grace had been adding things to our load the entire way. I guess we need to pay more attention next time. In the meantime, does anyone want some light ranch? :)

Comments

Jsut think.... in no time at all you will be adding another little one to all of the fun! No thanks on the light ranch. Even on a diet I use the good stuff!:)
Christina said…
I love it! Isn't it amazing how long their little arms are!
Breckan said…
She's learning early!
Christin said…
Luke does that to me all the time only the difference is that everything has sugar in it.

Christin

P.S. You are getting closer to having that baby. Can't wait for your post.