Halloween Street Party!

This is the third year we have attended our neighborhood Halloween street party, and it just keeps getting better. Food, dancing, costumes and friends. This year the young men and women had booths for the kids also. It is a great way to break out the costumes and make sure everything is ready for Halloween night. The kids look forward to it every year!My two little lady bugs!Jaden the pirate. He only chose this outfit for the sword.Kody...also known as Wolverine!It's getting harder and harder to hide my big pregnant belly! :)

Comments

Amanda said…
Oh that makes me miss the neighborhood, that party is the best! Love the first pic of your kids in their costumes, you have the cutest kids. (Cute ladybug costumes, Ava is going to be one too)
Don't hid your preggie belly! You look gorgeous! (I always hide mine too and then after I have my baby I wonder why:) )
Breckan said…
I love their costumes! I Wish we were gonna be here for Halloween (I came down for a couple days, but Josh's BDay is on Sat and I'm heading back). Everyone looks darling, including you!
The Mahi Family said…
Love the picture of the kids on the courtyard wall!! Hope to see you soon (I'd like to see about that belly, hee3)!
What pregnant belly? It is amazing to me for you to be so far along and no one can even tell. Maybe that was your Halloween costume and you are just kidding us that you are pregnant! J/K! We can't wait for little Taylor to get here. She will make another cute little lady bug to add to the group!